Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I don't have much to say...

but I think about a lot. Who knows what I will use this for? For the time being this is what I will do:

Hello. I am Sarah. I am about to be 21 and that is the most exciting thing going on in my life at this time. I grew up in Kentucky, currently live in Nashville, but I consider my home to be where the pieces of my heart are and that is with the people I love. Those people are scattered around the continent right now. According to Strengthsquest my strengths are Significance, Positivity, Communication, Woo and Adaptability. I love humor and laughing and comedy and I strive to look on the bright side of things. I love my roommates and my friends and entertaining and laying on my stomach on my bed with my head in my hands, because when I was a little I thought only mature people rested like this so I still do it.

That's all for now.

except, also, I really like smoking cigarettes every now and then.

1 comment:

  1. You know why I love you? 'Cause you're awshum. And not a lot of people are awshum, girlfran.

    ReplyDelete